Seven Deadly Sins
1. Who did you last get angry with?
I last got angry with my mother when I was irritated about something else and she told me to mow the lawn. Ya, I was being PMS-y.
2. What is your weapon of choice?
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
4. How about of the same sex?
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
I have no idea. Anger is not a big part of my life
6. What is your pet peeve?
People who ask if they can have some of my food or drink. I got it for me, if they wanted something, they could get it for themselves.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
I tell myself I'll keep them, but I usually don't.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a while?
Use Differin gel
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
1 or 2 in the afternoon
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't:
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
It's too hot and buggy out.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)?
Yes, sometimes more than once. I was in the hospital bedridden with malpractice, so I had an excuse.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
None, I woke up at 11:30 with a smile on my face.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
Gloria Jean Coco Loco Mocha Chiller
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
I don't really drink. One time I had a shot of tequila and a taste of a mudslide. That's it.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
No, but some would claim I do
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH"?
All the time. My last meal was a chihuahua.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
4. Have you "done it"?
Define "it" and I'll get back to you
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
Torso and face
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
Um...no thank god
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
Not for an STD, but those babies keep popping out, you know? I can't go a month without finding myself in the maternity ward.
1. How many credit cards do you own?
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
Any ski shop with expensive ski clothing and new skis that I don't have yet.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?
I would use as much as necessary to pay for college so my parents wouldn't have to. THEN I would use it to finance my addiction to ski racing. I would by myself the best equipment every year and use it to send myself to racing camps all summer long. Then I would spend the rest on the people I love and adore. Heather said she'd give hers to charity, and if I said that you'd all know I'd be lying. I'm a greedy bastard.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
I don't think so. I hate working when it's not enjoyable, and even the money doesn't cheer me up until the summer is over and I don't have to work anymore.
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
Yes :( Two dollars from my sister when I was six. haha
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
1. What's one thing you've done that you're most proud of?
Most proud of is hard. I'm really proud that I was valedictorian, it was my dream since I was little and found out what a valedictorian was.
2. What's one thing you've done that your parents are most proud of?
Getting alotta scholarships for RPI.
3. What's one thing that you would like to accomplish in your life?
Be successful in everything I do. Very broad. Um, become an insanely good ski racer.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
Haha yes. Just ask Emily. I still love you though Em, don't worry.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
Actually one time at a big track meet I was the first person seeded in my heat and I had like 2 seconds on the rest in the 800. I came in like 2nd or 3rd in the heat and like 102349038091238 overall. So yes and no. The only other thing I can think of is All State, but I knew Emily was better than I was, so I sort of entered knowing. I knew where I stood.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
Sophomore year I got all the answers to the invertebrate quizzes from the kids who made the quizzes :-[
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
Make myself look spiffy for the fireworks.
1. What item of your friends' would you most want to have for your own?
A new pair of GS skis
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
What the hell is trading spaces?
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
Someone once planned to, I stopped it before it could happen...you know who you are.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
A better nose.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
Greed. I love to buy stuff.
Seven Heavenly Virtues
1. What religion do you follow?
None, I feel that organized religion is flawed.
2. What religion were you raised as?
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property or a human property?
Human, because religion is born of human ideals.
4. Do you believe in magic?
5. What was the last promise you broke?
Heh. I can't talk about that here.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it?
No. When I used to pray I meant it. I don't really say prayers anymore.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?
No. There is always an imperfection.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season?
I guess so. I just want money to fuel my ski racing addiction.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
To be happy
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure?
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket?
Where's question 4? I have. I have lost like 4 dollars on lottery tickets. I'm a big gambler woooh.
6. Do you gamble?
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway?
What the hell? I dont know.
1. What causes do you support?
Gay Marriage. Don't vote for the bigot Bush.
2. What causes have you given money or time to?
I don't really do charity stuff. I'm a greedy bastard, remember?
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless?
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group?
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street?
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food?
No friend has ever needed that kind of help, as far as I know...but I most certainly would if they did.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?
Listened when they need to be listened to.
1. What are you most afraid of?
aliens. seriously, they can kick the shit out of us in like 24 hours. who isn't afraid of aliens?
2. What did you do today that was really brave?
Light a dud firework again after the fuse was already burned up and gone.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why?
Elektra from DareDevil because no matter what you're into, Jennifer Garner in leather with psis (spelling? SEYEs) is hot.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone?
I think I would.
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright?
I get nervous before big concerts during which I have huge solos, like senior all state when I had to play a huge solo in the beginning of the piece sans conductor with all of the best musicians and music educators in the state watching. Did I choke? no! never!
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower?
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? Were you chosen?
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it?
Find a way out
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)?
4. Do you believe that George W Bush is rightfully President of the USA?
I believe he won the election. I do not believe he is a good man for the job.
5. What was your favorite media circus trial?
6. Have you ever written a letter to a politician?
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on?
2. Do you collect anything?
3. Are you addicted to anything?
Working out, sugar, skiing, other things too I guess whatever.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan?
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things?
Credit. Pull out the plastic.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do:
Become nearly anorexic, but it was weird anorexic. I ate sugary foods very very sparingly and denied myself almost everything else. It was fucked up.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things?
All the fucking time.
1. Who is the wisest person you know?
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil?
3. Do you take advice when it's given?
4. What area are you wisest in?
Helping friends with issues
5. Do you drive defensively?
Lets take lacrosse. There's defense, there's offense, and there's the midis (i think thats how it works). I'm a midi. Turn out in front of me and I'm ready for it, but start using the brake too much and I'll pass you going 70.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? Would you ever?
7. What did you learn today?
That it's fun to be lazy?
8. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue?